3 Eggs 3
2 tbsp Chocolate flavored liqueur 30 ml
2 tsp Vanilla extract 10 ml
¾ cup Cocoa powder 175 ml
2/3 cup White sugar 150 ml
2 cups Beatrice Whipping Cream 500 mlActive Time: 20 minutes
Cooling Time: 2 hours minimum
1. In saucepan
combine cocoa and sugar. Stir in cream. Cook and stir
over medium heat until mixture boils.
2. Meanwhile add eggs, liqueur and vanilla to blender.
Cover and blend at high speed for 2-3 minutes until egg
mixture is frothy.
3. Once cocoa mixture boils, turn blender on high and
slowly pour in cocoa mixture. After all has been incorporated
continue blending for 1-2 minutes.
4. Pour into 6 glasses and chill for at least 2 hours
in the refrigerator.
5. Garnish with chocolate curls, icing sugar and/or whipped
cream.CUSTOMIZE THE RECIPE:
1. Replace chocolate flavored liqueur with brandy, coffee
liqueur, raspberry liqueur, Cointreau or any other of
your favourite liqueur that compliments chocolate.
2. Replace Whipping Cream with 1 ¼ cups (310 ml)
Beatrice 2% milk and 2/3 cup (150 ml) Lactantia butter.
In saucepan combine cocoa and sugar. Stir in milk. Add
butter. Continue as directed above.