4 large potatoes, peeled and
4 large leeks, thinly sliced 4
1 onion, chopped 1
1 celery stalk, chopped 1
5 cups chicken stock 1.25 L
½ cup Beatrice 2% Purfiltre Milk 125 ml
½ cup Beatrice Light Cream 125 ml
¼ cup Beatrice Sour Cream 60 ml
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives 30 mlActive Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
1. In a large saucepot add prepared
potatoes, leeks, onion, celery and stock. Bring to boil,
reduce heat and simmer 30-35 minutes.
2. Using a hand-held blender or in batches in a food
processor or blender process soup until smooth.
3. Add milk, return to medium-low heat and simmer 5
4. Remove from heat, stir in cream and sour cream until
smooth. Allow to cool completely.
5. Transfer to soup bowls and garnish with fresh chives.
1. This soup can also be served hot. Add cream and
sour cream and heat gently over low heat until warmed
through. Serve as above.